Basically, Workers compensation is a compensation for the injured workers and in most of the cases, they receive this compensation even if the workplace injury was your own fault. Hence if your employer does not accept your claim for workers compensation or if you are engaged in any type of work cover dispute, the workers compensation lawyers Perth will help you in the best way possible and if necessary commence proceedings and provide representation too.
In order to represent yourself in such a case, you need to get in touch with experienced workers compensation lawyers Perth who can provide you with the best legal advice.
What should a worker do when he got injured at work?
Firstly you need to inform your employer immediately and make a workers’ compensation claim. It will be helpful to you if there were any witnesses of whom you can obtain the personal details including their name, address, etc. plus their statement if required.
WHAT DOES WORKERS COMPENSATION?
Under the Workers Compensation and Injury Management Act 1981, the workers who have accepted the worker’s compensation claim are entitled to get benefits of:
- Compensation regarding medical and allied health treatment expenses.
- Compensation in concern with the loss of wages.
- Compensation regarding workplace rehabilitation expenses.
- Compensation on behalf of travel and other expenses.
- Workers compensation lawyer Perth helps in Vocational rehabilitation to assist you in returning to your job.
- Compensation for the periods of incapacity for work.
Hence for best outcomes, you need to get connected to the reliable services of workers compensation lawyers Perth.