If you are involved in an incident that has caused head or brain injuries, whether it is an acquired brain injury (ABI) or a painful one (TBI), it is extremely difficult situation for you and your family.
If you have suffered an acquired brain injury or painful brain injury as a result of someone else’s negligence act, you may be entitled to a injury compensation claim. Often, receiving this compensation can help you get the necessary care and support to improve your situation.
Workers compensation lawyers Perth advocates brain injury claims and can help you with claiming compensation.
REQUEST A QUOTE NOW!
After an acquired brain injury or painful brain injury, we understand that a high level of support, care and rehabilitation may be needed to help improve situation. Depending on how serious the brain injury is, your claim may include compensation of:
- Income loss
- pain and suffering
- Loss of life’s pleasure
- Home and yard modifications
- Cost of special equipment including insurance and maintenance costs
- Technical tools that can help with memory
- Tools to help with difficulties
- Payment nursing, relief or support worker care
- Cost to maintain your rehabilitation
- Medical supplies and medical expenses
- Psychological support cost
- Costs related to your compensation management
Brain injury compensation lawyer Perth is one of the largest personal injury litigation firms and have experience in dealing with such cases. Recruiting an experienced Brain injury lawyer Perth is important to get the best medical care.